- - - - -

Dizzy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:13 AM

Ok yesterday I got up and was having my cup o coffee when all of the sudden I started to get really dizzy flashing lights my skin was creepy feeling and I did NOT want to be touched, sweaty......I stood up but that made it worse so after about a minute I went back to bed and layed down fell asleep for two hours. When I woke up I was in a fog and have been that way even today. I awoke this am at 9am and I usually get up around 7. About 12;30 I was back in bed and wokr up at 4pm. its now 5ish and I am ready to go back to bed.
Does anyone have a clue for me as to what this is?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 12:25 AM

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

Hi there,

I can identify with this! Why does it happen?? For no reason I will suddenly get a sort of fluttering in my neck (around the thtyroid area) and my heart starts racing..I get very hot and it feels like I'm all whizzed up...its horrible! I Put it down to my age(47) but since I am on levothyroid (100mg) it could be this.

look after yourself!

Julie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics

19 April 2021 Do these numbers look ok? - My sister is 43 and is worried about early meno...
19 March 2021 Need a great Endo or Functional M in DC area - My sister needs some help in metro DC/Northern...
10 March 2021 Anyone alternate daily levothyroxine dose? - Wondering if anyone takes (or has experience...
22 February 2021 Feelings near my thyroid - This is kinda hard to explain, but does anyone...