I'm allergic to exercise. - Exercise for a Healthy and Active Lifestyle - Thyroid Boards

Photo
- - - - -

I'm allergic to exercise.

Exercise takes energy.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 authorsue

authorsue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBakersfield, CA

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

Before I could exercise, I'd have to get off my thyroid-engorged rear, walk on my swollen, diabetic feet (if I could get passed the bathroom), and use someone else's energy.  

Believe it or not, before this disease, I actually belonged to a health club, and complained because I was 10lbs overweight. Sigh.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 11:21 PM

#2 puritanize

puritanize

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:47 AM

Very sorry to hear that...

For me exercise used to be playing sports. I do not care much for workouts. I just went through a ton of tests switching doctors. I will post them in another thread. In one it showed I was in a catatonic state so to speak, the range is like 3 being low and 44 being high, i was over 127 off the charts. Not to mention my adrenals are shot and such. I did have some good news as well.

Being in that state though I cannot do burn out type exercise, I have to be really careful, my body is already tearing down rapidly, he does not want me to make it worse. UGH> Glad I was tested though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics

19 April 2021 Do these numbers look ok? - My sister is 43 and is worried about early meno...
19 March 2021 Need a great Endo or Functional M in DC area - My sister needs some help in metro DC/Northern...
10 March 2021 Anyone alternate daily levothyroxine dose? - Wondering if anyone takes (or has experience...
22 February 2021 Feelings near my thyroid - This is kinda hard to explain, but does anyone...