To all our wonderful posters................. - Thyroid Disease General Discussion Forum - Thyroid Boards

Photo
- - - - -

To all our wonderful posters.................

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Andros

Andros

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19367 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

We would like to ask your co-operation and NOT name specific doctors or names of specific practices on these boards. Your doctor and his or her treatment is subject to strict privacy laws and should be kept private. No doctor names. No doctor addresses. No names of specific practices please.

If you would like to share your experience with a particular doctor with another user you can privately PM (Private Message) that user.

Repeated failure to comply with the rules could get you permanently banned from these boards.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.

Edited by Andros, 06 August 2012 - 05:56 PM.
As per the administrator.

• Barbara likes this

The above is opinion only, not medical advice. No doctor degrees here. Please seek the advice of a qualified physician........ Andros :D

Graves' Disease, Lupus (Systemic & Discoid), Sjogren's and old age. ;) Armour........3 1/2 grains per day.

Welcome all members! Thank you everyone for participating on this board, for helping other posters and for sharing your experiences and wisdom!

"We Rock" 004-1-1.jpg

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 04:31 PM

#2 Thyrodeo

Thyrodeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

Since we're mentioning it, if anyone knows a good thyroid doctor (Graves especially) anywhere in the United States, please PM me. If anybody has any experience with the the thyroid doctors at Mayo in Rochester, also PM me.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics

22 February 2021 Feelings near my thyroid - This is kinda hard to explain, but does anyone...
09 February 2021 Anything Other than Synthroid? - Hello All! Has anyone liked a name bran...
29 January 2021 Graves and these labs - Hello! Graves for 5 years. In remission in and...
10 January 2021 Winter help and expired pills? - Hello...I'm feeling a bit down since the win...
07 December 2020 Needing advice - It's been awhile since I've posted. ...