The Very Beginning of Being Sick to Death! - Thyroid Disease General Discussion Forum - Thyroid Boards

Photo
- - - - -

The Very Beginning of Being Sick to Death!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andros

Andros

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19367 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:20 PM

http://hypothyroidmom.com/the-very-beginning-of-being-sick-to-death/

This was submitted to me by Webster; a friend and long-time poster!  It is an excellent find.  And this article is not all.

Use your mouse and click away!

Hugs to all!

• ssMarilyn likes this

The above is opinion only, not medical advice. No doctor degrees here. Please seek the advice of a qualified physician........ Andros :D

Graves' Disease, Lupus (Systemic & Discoid), Sjogren's and old age. ;) Armour........3 1/2 grains per day.

Welcome all members! Thank you everyone for participating on this board, for helping other posters and for sharing your experiences and wisdom!

"We Rock" 004-1-1.jpg

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 03:49 PM

#2 ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn

Super Gold Veteran

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:58 PM

Why are most doctors so ignorant about the thyroid and WHY do they refuse to learn anything about it? ARGH!

• Octavia likes this

Sleep well. There are people out there willing to die tonight so that you can wake up safe tomorrow!

#3 Scuba

Scuba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:17 PM

THE ANSWER IS simple. Their profession is their ego, their identity. Their degree is their umbrella under which they hide. To make an affort to find new way of healing means to acknowledge that they do not know something. They are trained and raised to feed big farma and healthcare system corps. If you do want to hear how to heal your thyroid look for yourself. Most of Americans are nutrient deficient . Doctors do not know anything about nutrients. Natural chemical counteract and do numerous functions in body. My test results were showing I have hyperthyroidism. Now my test show normal results. It is after just 1.5 months of taking daily value of copper. Doctor did not want to hear anything about it. He did not care that my storms were gone. That I was feeling great. He did not bother to listen to me. I showed him hair analyses result indication that I’m low on all electrolytes. He said- what’s that? He had no clue. They have no clue about nutrient metabolism in body. The drugs they prescribe make us even more deficient and more sick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics

22 February 2021 Feelings near my thyroid - This is kinda hard to explain, but does anyone...
09 February 2021 Anything Other than Synthroid? - Hello All! Has anyone liked a name bran...
29 January 2021 Graves and these labs - Hello! Graves for 5 years. In remission in and...
10 January 2021 Winter help and expired pills? - Hello...I'm feeling a bit down since the win...
07 December 2020 Needing advice - It's been awhile since I've posted. ...